Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Team Member Care and Training
- Team Members will have their temperature taken upon clocking in for work to ensure the health of the associates. They will also sign off on not having any symptoms of illness daily.
- Team Members will wear masks when cooking and serving food to protect the guest and the associate from potential spread of the virus
- Team Members will be trained on proper handwashing and cleaning procedures to meet CDC guidelines
- Guest seating will meet local social distancing regulations.
- Guests will have hand sanitizer upon entering the restaurant.
- Contactless menus through QR codes will be available.
- Reservations can be made online through OpenTable to limit the need to congregate while waiting for a table.
- No tables will be preset with silverware and glassware that could leave it exposed to germs in the air prior to the guest being seated.
- All guests must wear masks unless seated at their table.
- Guest facing surfaces will be sanitized between uses.
- Daily checklists around cleaning and sanitation will be followed daily to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. This includes regularly sanitizing high touch areas such as handles, flat surfaces and restrooms.
- Culinary leaders will be ServSafe trained to ensure safe food handling practices.